Bihar Technical Service Commission has been constituted by the Bihar Technical Service Commission Act, 2014 for selection of candidates for the technical posts of Group ‘B` and `C` under the State Government, Bihar. Prior to the formation of the Technical Commission, the candidates were appointed by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission on these posts.
In this commission provision has been made to appoint an officer of the rank of Indian Administrative Service level or the officer in charge of the pay scale or retired Indian Administrative Service with equivalent eligibility.
Company Website: Pariksha
Positions: Junior Engineer
Total vacancies: 6379 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 5815 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 432 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 132 Posts
Job Location: Bihar
Salary: Rs. 20,000 – 50,000/- PM
- Diploma of Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering accredited institutions from New Delhi who related technical education be given diplomas by the Council / University OR
- Diploma provided in the Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering in non-distance mode by DEEMED University established under the provisions of UGC Act provided that the said DEEMED University received the approval of the University Grants Commission for doing diploma courses in civil engineering.
Age limit: 18 to 37 years as on 01-08-2018
The selection process of Junior Engineers will be based on the Merit list.
- For General/OBC & Other state candidates: Rs.200/-
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of Bihar State: Rs.50/-
Mode of Payment: Pay through Online Mode or Bank Challan at any SBI Bank Branch…..Read More>>>